Join the Team
Our busy restaurant is looking for a professional Line Cook who can help prepare meals as per our standard recipes. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating meal portions, cleaning food, cooking meals, and keeping a sanitized work area. We are seeking an individual who has experience in the food service industry and is committed to impeccable food presentation and garnishing, which is important for impressing our guests and creating repeat business.
Duties and responsibilities
– Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
– Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
– Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
– Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
– Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
– 4+ years’ cooking and kitchen administration experience
– High school diploma/GED required
– Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
– High level of professionalism
– Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
– Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
– Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
Murrieta’s Bar & Grill is in the heart of downtown Canmore, where you can expect a warm and comfortable dining experience. Our menu offers an array of selections, each hand-crafted using fresh, quality ingredients. Careful thought and consideration have gone into every part of what we do here at Murrieta’s. From the selection of steaks, cocktail creations, and signature wine list we want to ensure your visit is memorable. We look forward to hosting you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- High School Diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Murrieta’s Mountain Bar & Grill